Kickback products have a higher body absorption rate that create a more functional chill. We have a proprietary extraction method that does not use any synthetic emulsifiers, preservatives, or harsh chemical solvents. 1mg of our hemp derived Nano CBD has the same potency and feel of 5mg to 10mg of regular CBD or CBD isolate. Our organic hemp comes from a biodynamic farm and uses no pesticides, providing all of our products with a natural cannabinoid profile.
OG Cali Daze is a low acidity dark roast made with single origin arabica coffee beans from Oaxaca, Mexico. It has undertones of brown sugar, nut and cocoa, as well as citrus and spice fragrance notes. The Cali Daze has more of a relaxing effect at 120 MG of active CBD per bag.
Size: 8oz. Bags
Total CBD/Bag: 120MG Nano | Feels Like: 600MG
Servings per bag: 16 cups
Total CBD/Cup: 7mg | Feels like 35mg
Made from Hemp-derived CBD and contains 0% THC.
Shelf life: 1 Year
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Solareum
- Vendor: Solareum
- No ratings found yet!
- Mounting & Racking, Solar & Renewable
Multi-Panel Mounting System
The Renogy Multi-Panel Mount has:
- Galvanized steel and anodized aluminum alloy construction
- Adjustable angle from 10° – 50°
- High-tensile strength and corrosion-free fasteners
- Precision hole positioning and alignment
- Mount up to 400-Watt on a single pole
- Stainless steel module mounting hardware
- Standard design can withstand wind speeds up to 75mph
- Lifestyle & Accessories, Baby
- Used as burp cloths, flat cloth diapers, baby washcloths, swaddles and bibs
- Pesticide free, flame retardant free, dye-free, bleach-free and chemical-free
- 100% organic; safe for infants, babies, and toddlers
- Extra-large; 19 x 26 inches
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low
- Lifestyle & Accessories, Gift
Live Green: 52 Steps for a More Sustainable Life
About the AuthorJen Chillingsworth is a freelance writer and photographer. She previously worked in arts management before choosing to re-train as a market gardener. Here Jen discovered her love of plants, flowers, nature, and the landscape and how important it was that we try to protect them. She writes regularly about slow and simple living, eating seasonally, and green issues on her blog Little Birdie. Jen has written and photographed features published in The Simple Things magazine and 91 Magazine.SKU: n/a