- FORM & FUNCTION – Avoid the hassle of changing your battery by charging your Ring Video Doorbell 2 with our solar charger. Simply connect the fork connector to the screws on the back of the doorbell and you are ready to go. Our uniquely designed solar charger takes away the need to deal with complex wiring and battery swaps.
- NO MORE BATTERY CHANGES – Batteries usually need to be replaced every two to three weeks. Our solar charger, when installed in direct sunlight, can significantly prolong the battery life or even eliminate battery changes entirely.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – The charging speed with direct sunlight is approximately 4% every 5 hours and in partial sunlight, it is approximately 2% every 5 hours. Dimensions: 6.7in x 4.83in x 0.79in. The solar charger is weather resistant and it has a fork connector.
- FOR THE SAVVY RING USER – Instead of spending time on recharging or replacing batteries regularly, extend the battery life of your doorbell, save on electricity, and fight climate change.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: EarthClub
- Vendor: av725
- Address: NY
- No ratings found yet!
- Solar & Renewable, Solar Accessories
Solar Powered Outdoor Motion Sensor
Outdoor solar motion sensor light is apply to outdoor flood security lighting. If you want handy and quickly installed lights for social occasions on your lawn and garden, Path, Porch, Deck, then DrawGreen solar lights is an excellent option. Its advanced solar panel is designed for the most efficient use of solar energy, on sunny day only takes about 5-6 hours to fully charge, low-light lighting on rainy days without sunlight can last for 3 days. Superior to most solar motion light on the market. The lamp holder is adjustable of 360 degrees, built-in PIR motion sensor, can meet a variety of angles of outdoor security lighting.SKU: n/a
- Accessories, Lifestyle & Accessories
Hot Pink Torsade Necklace Wood Beaded Jewelry
In hot pink and brown, this torsade necklace is by Sumalee Nawakul. She crafts the necklace by hand with dyed pink wood beads of littleleaf boxwood, creating 10 hand-knotted strands that twist into a necklace that can fasten at two different lengths.
- Perfect for Mother’s Day