Browse Help Topics
- Non-sustainable, non-eco-friendly
- Event Tickets
- “Mystery boxes”
- Political merchandise
Frequently asked questions
EARTHCLUB is an e-commerce platform for renewable, sustainable and eco-friendly products. To qualify you’ll need your Tax ID number and Proof of Business or equivalent, depending on what Country your Company is based out of. For all CBD products you’ll need your COAs and Seller/State Farm License.
It is a program that enables both individuals and businesses to sell their products on Earth.Club. It allows our vendors to get their products in front of a worldwide audience.
- There is no limit for the number of items that you can list.
- All product submissions are reviewed by our support team. Once approved, they will be available for purchase on the site. Certain products (such as CBD) require accompanying documents for approval’. (side note: everything does have to be approved)
It takes about 5 minutes to upload one item to the system.
Your items will be available as soon as they’re approved.
A selling fee of 8% will be applied to each sold product. We do not have any monthly subscription fees for vendors.
Yes! Upon completion of purchase you’ll be notified via email, as well as your Vendor Dashboard.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll receive an email confirming whether your registration is successful or not.
No worries. We are here to help you. You can reach us at email@example.com.
When you join as a Vendor you’ll submit pertinent information about your business that we use to determine whether or not we can do business with you. After the review is complete, we’ll let you know the results via Email!
- Your name and email address
- Business name, type, address and phone
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Products to be sold (high resolution images and full descriptions)
- For a complete list of criteria, you can check out our Vendor Registration page.